Welcome to My Project!

I was born and raised in Florida. After many years of travel, attending plein air paint outs, I discovered that residencies are the best way to explore the natural world I love. Working for an extended period from seven to ten days really enhances my painting experience. I am lucky to have friends and collectors who make it possible to explore the exciting and interesting locations I love to paint. Supporters provide their unoccupied vacation homes or hotel lodging for my residencies throughout the year. I am always delighted to leave an original framed painting for them as my thanks for their generous gift. If you would like to sponsor a residency, I would love to hear from you.
Contact me at: linda@lindablondheim.com

You can receive this blog automatically in your email by submitting it below.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Wedding

"



Flowers for the Cake

Notes From My Residency Journal

My residency journey leads me in many paths to many adventures. I have two careers, the first as a painter and the second as a baker of cakes and bread. Sometimes they are intertwined.  This Saturday I will deliver the cake for Mark and Anna's wedding. The ceremony will be at Fair Oaks. I love these kids as if they are my own. Mark is the estate manager for Fair Oaks. He and Anna are the perfect pair. I have come to know both of their families through occasional visits to Fair Oaks over the years. I'll be thrilled to contribute to their celebration. I'll share some photos of the event with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment